Prof John Saxton FBASES (Chair of the
Scientific Programme Committee)
"I am delighted to welcome you to BASES Conference 2019.
We aim to provide 2 days of world-leading content across sport and exercise sciences. Whether you wish to present your own research or listen to others, I hope you will join us for what promises to be an outstanding event."
Early bird delegate prices
Available until Friday 13 September 2019
BASES Conference 2019
Tuesday 19 - Wednesday 20 November. King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
- Expanded programme for 2019, with 16 plenary sessions including keynotes, lectures, workshops and symposia
- Over 100 oral presentations and 100+ poster presentations
- Present your research (free communication and poster sessions) and gain a publication in the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Rub shoulders with world-leading researchers, practitioners and the UKs largest sport and exercise science network
- Five BASES CPD credits per day
- Awards for outstanding research and presentations
- Two-day sport and exercise science programme packed with world-leading insight and experience
- Attend pre-conference Division events
World-leading experts in sport and exercise sciences
Invited speakers include:
And many more...
Present your research
- Share your most up-to-date findings and receive valuable feedback from colleagues
- Free communication and poster sessions available
- All abstracts will be published in an online supplement of the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Meet other researchers and make valuable future contacts
- Awards available for BASES and FEPSAC members
- BASES Conference Grants available
- Gain 10 BASES re-accreditation credits per presentation.
Find out more
Supporters and exhibitors
- Platinum and Gold supporter packages
- Exhibiton stands
- Meet budget holders and decision-makers
- Central location – the Conference Hub will house refreshments, and
delegate social and networking activity, guaranteeing footfall and
- World-class venue with everything under one roof
- Approximately 500 delegates – including sport and exercise scientists, senior students, BASES members, industry professionals and researchers.
Find out more