Physical Activity for Health Division
The BASES Division of Physical Activity for Health aims to develop a network of sport and exercise scientists studying or working within the discipline areas related to physical activity, exercise and health sciences in order to represent their interests, organise CPD and networking events; and develop and share useful resources.
If you are a BASES member, check out the Physical Activity for Health Division Hub in the Members' Area, where you can access a range of resources including videos and presentations from the BASES Conference and Division events.
Meet the Physical Activity for Health Division Committee
Contact the Division
If you wish to contact a member of the Physical Activity for Health Division Committee, contact details can be found within the Division Hub pages in the Members' Area.
Division News and Events
The latest Division newsletter, resources and further information on upcoming Division events can be accessed via the Members' Area.
The Physical Activity for Health (PA4H) Division is delighted to announce that our next Division Day will take place on Wednesday 28th June 2023.
Physical Activity for Health Division Aims:
- To support the sharing of best practice and knowledge transfer across researchers, academics and industry in Physical Activity for Health (PA4H)
- Support and inspire students to undertake careers in PA4H
- Influence at local and national policy level to drive excellence in our field
- Provide an inclusive and supportive environment for our PA4H members to support their professional practice and networking
- Student representation and provision of development opportunities
- Provide CPD opportunities and leading on expert statements