Summer 2020 edition of TSES now available
24th April 2020
The Summer issue of The Sport and Exercise Scientist is now available in the BASES Members’ Area and a hard copy will be out for delivery shortly.
To sign into the Members’ Area, you will need your username (your e-mail address) and password (sent to you via e-mail when you joined BASES).
- The BASES Expert Statement on the Role of High-intensity Interval Exercise for Health and Fitness Promotion in Young People
- Editor's Choice: Time to turn the hierarchy of evidence on it's head?
- Interview with keynote speaker for BASES Conference 2020 Prof David Sodden
- Book and podcast reviews
- BASES Conference 2020 information
We would like to thank all of our advertisers for the Summer 2020 issue – HaB International, London South Bank University, Liverpool John Moores University, Winchester University and Taylor & Francis.
WIN a year’s FREE BASES membership by providing us with a ‘Letter of the issue’ to be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist - Winter 2020. To be eligible to win the prize there must:
- Be 3 publishable letters entered
- Letters must be no longer than 250
- Must refer to an article that has appeared in the last issue of TSES
- Must include your name
*If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 June 2020*
Interested in advertising in the next issue?
TSES is an excellent advertising vehicle for organisations and institutions wishing to reach a targeted audience with an interest in the sport and exercise science industry. Find out more about advertising here or contact Angus Boyle (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Review the latest sport and exercise science content and be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist Winter 2020 issue.
Members are reviewing a wide range of sport and exercise science related resources which includes:
- Policy Documents
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer or have a suggestion for a resource you would like to review that is fitting with the publication, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy the issue!