Abstracts invited for BASES Conference 2022
31st March 2022
We are pleased to announce that abstract submissions and registration are now open for BASES Conference 2022, which this year is taking place at the King Power Stadium, Leicester, on Tuesday 15 to Wednesday 16 November 2022.
Abstracts are invited in the following sport and exercise science-related themes:
- Biomechanics and Motor Behaviour
- Physical Activity for Health
- Physiology and Nutrition
- Sport and Performance
The deadline date for Free communications, Poster presentations and 5 slides in 5 minutes Free Communications is 10 am on Monday 13 June 2022.
Conference highlights include:
- Two-day sport and exercise science programme packed with world-leading insight and expertise
- Rub shoulders with world-leading researchers and practitioners
- Comprehensive programme for 2022, with 18 plenary sessions including keynotes and lectures
- Over 100 oral presentations and 100+ poster presentations
- Awards available to reward outstanding research and practice
- Opportunity to present your research and gain a publication in the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Early-bird and member discount available
- Five BASES CPD credits per day
We will soon be announcing the exciting and diverse Conference programme lined up for this year’s event which includes a keynote session from Baroness Sue Campbell DBE, Director of Women's Football at the FA and former Chair of the Youth Sport Trust and UK Sport.
Delegate registration is now open and we are delighted to have kept the members’ rates for the 2022 Conference the same as the 2019 Conference rates. Early bird delegate rates are available until Sunday 4 September 2022.
We look forward to seeing colleagues at the BASES Conference 2022 in November!